Author Topic: Another seated tour?  (Read 2703 times)

Offline Anna

Another seated tour?
« on: Wednesday, August 10 2011 12:44PM GMT-1 »
One of my potential new recruits has got a dodgy back and doesn't think she'll be able to cope with a standing up gig, but really wants to see Bellowhead live. As the seated tour in the spring was so successful, is it safe to assume that there will, at some point, be another one?
The hurrier I go, the behinder I get

Offline Vivienne

Re: Another seated tour?
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 10 2011 01:02PM GMT-1 »
Please, please, please!

Offline Anna

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, August 10 2011 01:15PM GMT-1 »
Please please please indeedy! It was lovely having four generations of our family at a gig - there can't be many bands who can claim to have that!
The hurrier I go, the behinder I get

Offline Carolyn

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, August 10 2011 01:58PM GMT-1 »
We might even be able to nag Ethan's Grandad into it if he hasn't got to stand up.  Mind you, I'm not sure I want him there!

Offline louisec

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, August 13 2011 04:35PM GMT-1 »
One of my potential new recruits has got a dodgy back and doesn't think she'll be able to cope with a standing up gig, but really wants to see Bellowhead live. As the seated tour in the spring was so successful, is it safe to assume that there will, at some point, be another one?

My cousin went with me when we went to manchester. She can't satnd up for a long time> we rang up the academy and they met us at the front took us up in the lift and got her a chair. we had to sit at the back though bu at least she could go.

Offline firehazard

• All in his tarry trews
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, August 16 2011 07:46PM GMT-1 »
About half of Cambridge Corn Exchange, where they are playing sometime in November, is seated. The Junction is still a better venue for BH (or indeed almost anyone else). Sigh.