Author Topic: Cheltenham  (Read 3065 times)

Offline Oxford Trunkles

• Master of Epic Folly
Cheltenham
« on: Sunday, October 30 2011 01:21PM GMT-1 »
Is anyone going to see S&B at Cheltenham Town Hall tonight?

I only ask as I've just gone to get our tickets out and I only have a email confirmation in the box. It's unusual for me not to have the tickets posted and it doesn't day collect at the box office on the email?

Has anyone else got theirs? Does it say collect of the box office on your email it you know you were going to? I'm thinking my tickets may have become lost in the post and I didn't notice.

Helpfully I tried ring the box office and they are closed on a Sunday, so it's looking like I'm going to have to travel and hope that they are there.

Offline Anna

Re: Cheltenham
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, October 30 2011 01:39PM GMT-1 »
We're going. Mum had a panic about not being able to find the confirmation email, but then remembered that she booked on the phone, so we're picking ours up there as well. See you there - hopefully inside!
The hurrier I go, the behinder I get

Offline Carolyn

« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 31 2011 12:01PM GMT-1 »
We went!  It was a really really good night (of course) and I thought it was the best I'd seen them for ages - but Anna said we always say that!  Rochdale Coconut Dance AND Prickle Eye Bush - hoorah!  All my favourites apart from Banks of Green Willow, but we can't have everything, can we?   

Offline AnnieD

« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 31 2011 12:43PM GMT-1 »
but did Trunkles get in?

Offline Anna

« Reply #4 on: Monday, October 31 2011 01:29PM GMT-1 »
Yes, she did!

It was a smashing night, and I think I'm going to have to stand on top of a large hill and shout my love for Jiggery Pokerwork to the world! ;D (Although it did occur to me that I might be doing a melodeon face while listening to it as well as while playing it... :aemo_squeeze:)
The hurrier I go, the behinder I get

Offline Carolyn

« Reply #5 on: Monday, October 31 2011 01:42PM GMT-1 »
They couldn't remember how to start New York Girls because Benji wasn't there!

Offline Oxford Trunkles

• Master of Epic Folly
« Reply #6 on: Monday, October 31 2011 02:11PM GMT-1 »
but did Trunkles get in?

I did! ;D

No panic in the end as they had the tickets at the box office. I must remember to leave myself a note in the future if I have to pick up the tickets. ::)

It was a cracking gig. It is a shame that they didn't do Banks of Green Willow but then it was quite an upbeat set and I'm not sure how well it would have sat with the rest of it. I thoroughly enjoyed it never the less.