Author Topic: You Bet I've Got Questions! Part One : Who Are You?  (Read 4080 times)

Sir Robert Peel

You Bet I've Got Questions! Part One : Who Are You?
« on: Wednesday, November 21 2007 07:47PM GMT-1 »
Look here.  >:(

Call that a biography section.  (Fellow Spibods, just go and have a look at it, will you? It's on the mainsite.  Dear oh dear oh dear etc.  Not giving much away, are they?)

I'm trying to research a bit of background on the two chaps - specifically their musical education before they met me.  What do I find on the so-called Biography?  Rock all.  Sweet Fanny Anne.  Other euphemisms for a big fat nowt.

From whom and how did they learn their instruments?  How did they form their repetoire and then imbue it with their characteristic Spibodology?  How did they meet, if not through me?  Why a duo?  Why a career in the music business rather than a proper job?

If anyone can direct me to, say, interviews and articles on the enternit, I should be exceedingly grateful to the tune of a schooner of sherry.

Your humble (but renowned) and obedient 'servant'  (not literally)

Sir Robert Peel 

Offline Squeezy

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • melodeon & concertina
    • Spiers & Boden main site
Re: You Bet I've Got Questions! Part One : Who Are You?
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, November 22 2007 12:09AM GMT-1 »
All I can say, "your honour", is that we're working on it.  The fact that we got this place up and running with absolutely no web designing skills must surely show proof of intent!  The new site has long been due an overhaul and will get one shortly.  We anticipate your feedback with ... um ... humble anticipation.

Cheers

Squeezy

Sir Robert Peel

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, November 22 2007 12:25AM GMT-1 »
What?  No servants at all?   :o

And you did this all by yourself?  :o

I take my hat off and I salute you, sir!

I shall continue my research and find something on the enternit, with the help of the assembled throng, hopefully. 

Your admiring 'servant'
(Don't get any ideas!  It's a courteous sign-off, that's all)

Peel

Offline AnnieD

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 22 2007 10:05AM GMT-1 »
Sir Bob,

I have got a really good article in one of my many folk journals, which reveals all.  :o

I'll have a look when I get home.

Anne

Offline Fi

• Melodeon, spinning wheel and knitting needles
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, November 22 2007 11:17AM GMT-1 »

And there's an fRoots article from about three (?) years ago which bears much information. I have that in a pile somewhere...
We can't go over it, we can't go under it....